To apply for the North Carolina School Administrator – Principal License, MSA program completers must:

  • Currently hold a North Carolina continuing educators license prior to being recommended for a Principal license;
  • Successfully complete their MSA internship;
  • Successfully complete the UNC MSA embedded signature assessments in coursework and internship; and
  • Meet all UNC Graduate School requirements for degree completion.

Candidates may apply for North Carolina School Administrator – Principal License following graduation from the program. Guidance for the application process is provided here: How to Submit a New NC Licensure Application