Each program has specific admission requirements. Refer to your individual program’s application checklist in the Academic Programs section.
Keep the following in mind:
- Deadlines are firm. There are no exceptions to the deadlines.
- You must submit all application materials, including letters of recommendation and official test scores (if required), by the application deadline.
- You must match test scores, if required, to your application by the application deadline. Your application must be submitted before matching may begin. Matching can take up to two weeks.
- You must submit all materials electronically.
- We will not review incomplete applications.
Deadlines for Licensure Only Programs
- Birth – Kindergarten, Pre-Kindergarten
- Summer 2023 start: March 14, 2023
- Pathway to Practice NC
- Applications accepted at any time
Admissions & Aid
- Licensure Only